About Me

My photo
I am a Senior, and I am Awesome :D . I Love watching Grey's Anatomy, The Ouran High school Host club, Glee, Vampire Knight and Gossip Girl.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Writing Quick write

I think that this quote means that a person needs to learn how to process their thoughts and once they've learned to do that writing will be much easier to that person. Learning how to process thoughts and ideas takes time and patience and it will work for someone who is willing to do all the time. However, someone lazy will struggle and fail to learn.

This applies to my life because I am still learning how to think. I am struggling with letting myself keep learning because I neglect my thought process learning and as a result my writing is not great. I have noticed that when I work hard, I am able to write if an assignment requires it. Also when I am really interested I am able to focus and learn too.

No comments:

Post a Comment